Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First blog of my life!!!

Yeah so finally I started blogging , was thinking that from so long but I really want to mention this that all credit goes to my good friend Sanket Kambli for this.He is very good at it and I always keep reading his blog after a notification from him that "My blog has been updated".

So Sanket All credit goes to you.
I am feeling so good that being so lazy i have started it for me and for everyone who will like to read my blog of course.So the motto of the story is I promise myself that I will keep updating my blog everyday and will try to improve it as much as possible husshhhhhh thats it for the day and I will have say bye with this .

Hey it was my first post so bear with it not to be this as my last post hihihihihihi

1 comment:

sanket kambli said...

hi...thanks for all the sweeeet compliments...you are sweet!!!!!
and welcome to the world of blogging...keep updating regularly....take care